Welcome to the web page of Karina Borowicz. Here you can follow links to poems, interviews and reviews, check out her poetry blog, read her CV and get to know the poet, find out more about her books, or send her an email.
• Two new books are forthcoming in fall 2020:
• “The Old Country” was featured on American Public Media’s podcast, The Slowdown, hosted by by the 22nd U.S. Poet Laureate Tracy K. Smith. Audio of the show can be accessed at this link.
• Peter Sobol reads “Medicine” on Wisconsin Public Radio’s To the Best of our Knowledge.
• Rosetta has been named a finalist for the Hollis Summers Poetry Prize, the Red Mountain Prize for Poetry, and the Blue Lynx Prize, as well as a semi-finalist for the Philip Levine Prize for Poetry.
• “September Tomatoes” has been featured as the Poetry Foundation’s Poem of the Day.
• “In Its Body” appears on Verse Daily.
• Mass Poetry has published an interview entitled “Getting to Know Karina Borowicz.”
• Mass Poetry’s Poem of the Moment is “Window Watching at Midnight.”
• Garrison Keillor reads “Reading Anna Karenina” on the NPR radio show The Writer’s Almanac.
• The poem “September Tomatoes” has appeared on Ted Kooser’s American Life in Poetry.
• A poem from Proof, “Wild Eye,” has appeared on Verse Daily.
• “Reading Anna Karenina,” from Proof, has appeared on Poetry Daily.